CGC Alumni Association Organisational Structure
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and Alma Mater.
- To provide a platform to enable knowledge exchange, organize technical conferences, workshops and seminars, training programs and institute awards for outstanding professional achievements.
- To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni.
- To render assistance to students of the institute through Career Counselling, Academic Guidance, Guest Lectures, Projects, Internships, Placements, Grants, Scholarships and Prizes.
- To render assistance to the Alumni through Social & Professional Networking, Creating Forums, Providing New Job & Career prospects, Technical problem-solving by Alumni network or the Institution, exploring new areas of Research & Associations, Joint Activities, Personal or Professional.
…Or simply Reconnecting with Ol’ Friends and Reliving the Good Ol’ memories.